In this article, I will give you 3 of the best emergency blankets for cars.
It is a cheap item that does not take up space that can be extremely helpful in emergency situations and having one in your car is a very good idea.
Emergency blankets have different names according to the different purposes they carry out. The formation of emergency blankets was mainly because of space travel purposes. A thin plastic sheet material gets to be the manufacturing material which prevents heat loss.
However, there are other, more advanced types as you will see later.
One can use these blankets for emergency purposes. Looking out for safety, one should always keep an emergency blanket in the car. Emergency blankets are small and don’t even weigh much, so they can be carried around quite easily. They are present in emergency and first aid kits. It helps to prevent body heat loss. You can also keep a wool blanket for this purpose.
Best Emergency Blankets For Cars
Please note! our posts might contain affiliate links, using them will earn us a small commission that helps to keep the lights on, no added cost for you to do so, thanks!
Different Types of Emergency Blankets
There are different types of emergency blankets and every person might have a different concept when thinking on an emergency blanket.
Lets talk about the different types of emergency blankets.
- Space blankets – these are very thin and chip blankets made of aluminized mylar material(reminds a car windshield sun protector).
- A sleeping bag emergency blanket – these are basically sleeping bags that can open up to a blanket, made of different wool, Fleece and plastic materials, some of them can be powered up by electricity or batteries(car batteries too via adapted connectors) for extra warmth.
- Heating Blankets – these can be also powered up by batteries or other electric sources(car battery via USB ad other connector), usually made from Fleece and can come as a short shoulder blanket or as a longer one.
In the list below I have included 1 great item for each of the different types.
Usage And Advantages Of Emergency Blankets
- To fully cover the body in the event of a disaster, in order to prevent dramatically body temperature loss
- Very efficient in cold and snowy areas
- The space blankets are made of bright silver color to enable fast user detection and enable to signal for help
- Sealed to rain
- It can also be used on the front car mirror to reduce the temperature in the vehicle
- It is also possible to use inside a sleeping bag to prevent heat loss
- Can fold to a tiny size
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be stored for many years
You should keep an emergency blanket in your car at all times for precautionary measures. These are popularly known as survival blankets, but to actually make them keep you alive, it is important to know the usage of emergency blankets. We have some amazing emergency blankets for you to carry around in your car and. Read on to find out about them.
Best Emergency Blankets For Cars – Top 4
1. Elevens 3-in-1 Emergency Blanket
You can keep Elevens Emergency Blankets in your car for every outdoor or urgent use. Elevens Blanket is an electrical battery rechargeable blanket. It is naturally warm for you to get cozy in it. But if you need extra warmth, you can heat it up through the carbon heating system. It is a complete package for you to carry out outdoor activities. Every emergency use can be fulfilled through Elevens blanket.
- You can easily control the warmth from low to high.
- The battery is rechargeable and is quite long-lasting.
- The carbon heating system provides warmth.
- The Nylon shell helps to warm up the blanket naturally. It also makes the blanket durable.
- It is a large blanket of 80 by 54 inches in length.
- This blanket can be used for camping and sporting purposes, or for emergency purposes.
Conclusively, Elevens blanket is the perfect choice as an emergency blanket. It is a featured, multipurpose blanket to be carried around in your car easily. Apart from these features, Elevens blanket is guaranteed in durability with the Nylon shell material. So, if you are a camping person, you must get an emergency blanket. You can order it from the Amazon app now.
2. Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (4-Pack) + Bonus Signature Gold Foil Space Blanket
Swiss Safe Emergency blanket is made from an Advanced dual-sided aluminized mylar material that helps to prevent the loss of your body heat. It is a lightweight and multipurpose blanket. You can easily carry it around with you. It is windproof as well as waterproof and can serve also as a shelter. In an emergency scenario, the Swiss Safe blanket can help you to survive through its amazing features.
- The material from which it is manufactured helps to prevent heat loss.
- It is a water-resistant blanket. So, you can prevent yourself from the rain.
- It is windproof and very light in weight.
- It is portable and easy to carry around in your pocket or your car.
- It helps to relief hypothermia.
In short, any circumstance of bad weather or for a person in a state of shock, Swiss Safe Emergency blanket must be present in your car. It is an easy-to-carry blanket for your outdoor and emergency purposes.
3. Perfect Prime Blanket
Perfect Prime blanket is a portable blanket that you can use for emergency and outdoor motives. It is a user-friendly blanket which helps to provide extra warmth through USB power heating. It is a lightweight blanket that you can keep in your car. It has an installed heater to prevent you from cold. Also, it is made of comfortable material. You can easily get cozy in Perfect Prime Blanket.
- An innovatively designed blanket with Japanese heating wire, Perfect Prime blanket helps to help you stay warm.
- It can be used for different purposes. You can use it for outdoor activities as well.
- It can be plugged in a car 12V outlet.
- It helps to relief hypothermia.
- You can monitor the warmth settings easily as per your requirement.
Perfect Prime Blanket is an inexpensive and smart choice if you want to snuggle up in a blanket. It helps you keep warm and prevents cold and windy atmosphere.
4. THERMAFUR Air Activated Heating Stadium Blanket 4’X6’ (Includes 8 Heat Pax Body Warmers)
This one is a very innovative high-quality blanket that doesn’t require any electricity source what so ever.
The THERMAFUR air activated blanket can warm you for up to 10 hours using the heat packs that come with it.
All you have to do is open a heat pack and insert it into the intended pocket.
The heat pack, while mixing with air will give you warmth for about 10 hours.
Each heat pack is good for one-time use but you can buy additional heat packs on Amazon.
The blanket is very warming by itself and combining with the heat bags it is an awesome blanket that you should have in your car, and it will serve you well on camping, hiking, watching a football game and as an emergency blanket.
- Air activated heat packs that will keep you warm for up to 10 hours
- No electric source required
- High quality blanket – manufactured in United States
The emergency blanket is a great accessory to have in any car and it is a very smart idea to have one in yours.
It is the easiest and most compact way to carry a shelter with you that can effectively isolate you from the environment.
It does not matter if you go out into the hot desert or the cold north … do yourself a favor and throw one into your car.
I hope that I helped you with finding the best emergency blankets for your car. pick one of the blankets in the list above and throw it into your car.